This kit contains:
1- 8 oz Gallbladder-ND Detox liquid tincture
2- 2 oz Fos Formula
This kit is a two-week preparation for the gallbladder and liver flush.
DIRECTIONS FOR GALLBLADDER AND LIVER FLUSH
Plan to do your flush when you have a day off with no commitments. We'll assume you've chosen a Saturday.
1. For two weeks before the flush, put 10 ml or 2 tsp (14 droppers) Fos Formula in 1 quart of unfiltered organic apple juice and drink throughout the day.
2. The week of the flush, from Monday to Saturday add ¼ cup of the beet recipe to your salad at lunch and dinner. This is optional.
3. Right after lunch on Saturday, is the time to do a coffee enema. Two or three hours after lunch, drink 3/4 cup of warm water into which 1 tsp Epsom Salt has been dissolved. If you have high blood pressure or any other reason to avoid salt, find another laxative or purger that is not salt based. The advantage of the magnesium sulphate is that magnesium may support the relaxation of and moving of the bowels. (Some people find the Epsom Salt nauseating.)
4. Take another dose of Epsom Salt at least one hour before dinner.
5. Eat a light dinner of only salad or fruit.
6. Just before bed, drink 4-6 oz. of extra-virgin olive oil. Follow this with 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1/2 glass of the apple juice mixture.
7. Lie on your right side with your knees pulled up for at least ½ an hour before you fall off to sleep. If you are too nauseous to sleep put 10 drops of phosphoric acid in an 8 to 12 oz glass of water. Sip on this throughout the night as needed. If you should vomit, do not repeat the olive oil at this time.
8. When you get up, (but not before dawn) drink another dose of Epsom Salts.
9. You can take another dose of Epsom Salts in 3/4 cup water in another 2-3 hours or not, depending on how you feel. You can lower the amount of salt if you have having a problem with it.
11. This procedure can be quite exhausting so plan on spending a quiet day at home.
12. Eat normally, if you are able.
I recommend a coffee enema on the day of the flush day (as stated above) and if you are not feeling 100% the following day, you could do another coffee enema. Read all about coffee enemas and ordering supplies here.
Disclaimer: Be advised that the flush could cause complications and should be done only with your doctor's approval.