The Why Behind Gallbladder Foods to Eat and Foods to Avoid
Get Your Questions Answered - Tuesday, February 20th (6-7 pm PST)
We will go through the foods and food categories listed on the Gallbladder Diet Page including:
- I don't have celiac. Do I still need to avoid gluten?
- What is the number one food that causes a gallbladder attack?
- Can I eat egg whites?
- Can I have non-fat yogurt or cottage cheese?
- Can I drink almond milk?
- What about oats and corn?
- I hear coffee is good for gallbladder. Why is it on the avoid list?
- Why no beans and legumes?
- Why lemons and not oranges?
- Some studies say coffee is good for the gallbladder. Why is it on the do-not-eat list?
- Bananas are not on the list. Are they ok?
- Which oils do you recommend?
- When will I be able to eat normal food again?
I will address all the concerns listed above. Don't see your main concern on this list? Well, email it to us. We'll add it to the topics to be covered. See the emailing instructions and deadline below.
The call will take place on Tuesday, February 20th from 6-7 PST.
If after the call you still have questions, attendees will be offered a discounted price on consultations for 7 days. The 60 minute consultation will be offered at 30% off for a total of $126 instead of $180. The 30 minute consultation will be 20% off for $80 instead of $100. For this special, you will also receive a 15 minute follow-up call included in the price, just to make sure you're on the right track.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
After you purchase your conference slot, you will receive a download link to the conference number, access code and instructions. If you have questions to submit, please email them by Monday morning, prior to the Tuesday call. Email: Heidi@gallbladderattack.com
Please take the time to send in your questions, with CONFERENCE CALL QUESTIONS in the subject line. If you don't ask, you will be hearing what I think you want to hear instead of what I know you want addressed.
I look forward to talking to you soon!
Deborah Graefer, L.Ac., MTOM